We have a state-of-the-art UltraSonophoresis machine that can deeply cleanse your skin or infuse it with beneficial products with ultrasonic vibrations. The deep cleanse and product infusion will allow for more significant benefits to be reaped.
The UltraSonophoresis procedure is a conducted using a state-of- the-art machine that allows for deep skin penetration. The UltraSonophoresis machine can be used for either deep cleansing or infusion of products. It differs from conventional cleansing methods can deeply penetrate the facial skin for cleansing using little air bubbles and rapid soundwave vibrations. It also allows for superficial exfoliation along with the professional deep cleanse. The UltraSonophoresis Cleanse is best used in conjunction with conventional skin cleansing techniques.
Aside from a deep, professional cleanse, the UltraSonophoresis machine may also be used for the delivery of products. Using this technique, the desired active ingredients can penetrate the skin transdermally to yield an even, well-balanced effect within the skin. The little air bubbles are filled with the active ingredients and travel deep into the skin through the stimulation by soundwaves. This increases product absorption over a thousand-fold and can also improve circulation. The infusion is best used in conjunction with facial peels.
UltraSonophoresis Facial Treatment
Signature Facial Treatment
This treatment boosts essential moisture for balancing and improving the skin’s natural hydration levels. A personalised mask targets your skin's specific concerns to restore, rejuvenate, and soothing skin. Complete with a relaxing face massage.
Signature Power Facial Treatment
A specialised facial treatment tailored to individual skin requirements. Resolve your skin's concern and experience exceptional results in firming, brightening and hydration with our powerful serum infusion.
The products that can be introduced via UltraSonophoresis Infusion include active ingredients for:
- Acne treatment
- General facial skin repair
Ideal Number of Sessions
Clients will usually notice immediate improvements after the first treatment, however around 4 to 6 treatments are recommended for significant improvements. All post- treatment care must also be complied with after each session for best results.
What does it feel like?
The UltraSonophoresis treatment may elicit a warm feeling on the skin during treatment. The skin will be flushed during treatment but will fade immediately.
Pre-treatment care and precautions
- Avoid unprotected ultraviolet ray exposure (such as from the sun) for a minimum of 4 weeks before your treatment, as well as throughout the duration of your treatments.
- Apply broad-spectrum sun protection of at least SPF 30+ (UVB/UVA) daily.
- Prepare your skin for treatments and enhancing their results by using exfoliating skincare products recommended by your dermal therapist.
- Refrain from using prescription vitamin A supplements or strong over-the- counter retinols at least 5 days prior to your treatment (unless advised otherwise).
- Continue to take anti-viral medication prior to treatment if you have a history of herpes or cold sores to proactively prevent an onset caused by the procedure.
- Any areas treatment with muscle relaxants must be completely healed before the treatment may be performed. This means that no swelling, bruising, discomfort, or redness may be present on the skin prior to treatment.
- Refrain from causing unnecessary trauma to the skin, such as from waxing, during the healing phase of the treatment.
If you have any concerns pertaining to lifestyle or medication changes during your treatment, please contact the clinic. This will help us provide you with the best possible treatment outcome.
- Some flaking may occur after treatment, especially if stronger products are used on the affected area.
- Refrain from using perfumed moisturisers and lotions, as well as those that contain active ingredients such as retinols, glycolic acids, and vitamin C. However, do moisturise during the healing phase with unscented products until your skin is no longer sensitive, followed by a prescribed skincare regime.
- Apply broad-spectrum sun protection of at least SPF 30+ (UVB/UVA) daily, and avoid unnecessary sun exposure.
- Minimise contact with water for 4 to 6 hours after your chemical peel.
- Avoid exercise or other activities that produce heat for 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water for 24 to 48 hours.
- Refrain from picking or pulling at crusting skin as it may cause infections that result in scarring.
- Refrain from waxing or any other forms of unnecessary trauma to the skin during the healing phase.
Should you sense any cause for concern, please contact the clinic immediately for further post-treatment care instructions.