Are You Bothered by Unwanted Tattoo?
Tattoos were once considered permanent. Now, it is possible to go back in time and remove your unwanted tattoo knowing that permanent mistakes are taken care of. With our laser tattoo removal technology, you now have the option to not commit to an unwanted tattoo for the rest of your life.
Reason to Consider Tattoo Removal:
How PICO Laser Works
Laser treatment is widely regarded as the most effective method to remove tattoos. A laser exposes the skin to intense light that penetrates the skin to break up the ink particles, leading to the tattoo fading. The body’s immune system will then remove these pigments over time. The laser energy is harmless, and only targets the pigmented skin, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed.
How Many Treatments?
Generally a tattoo can be removed in 3 to 7 Sessions*.
*The number of sessions may increase depending on skin type, tattoo colours, tattoo location, amount of ink, layering, and presence of scarring.
Pre-Treatment Care and Precaution
- Do not wear any makeup on the day of treatment.
- Excess hair may need to be shaved. Men should be cleanly shaved on the day of treatment.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to pigment, vascular or hair removal treatment (this includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, direct sun exposure, etc ).
- Always wear 30+ sun protections prior to and during any course of laser treatment.
- Avoid treatments that irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories etc). Muscle relaxants and filler need to be complete healed before the treatment can be performed.
- Inform us with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment.
- A history of cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment.
- Refrain from using any form of Vitamin A or retinols at least 5 days prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and use broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Bruising, redness and swelling may occur and will resolve with time
- Avoid heat – hot showers and tubs, saunas, sweating with exercise for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants (products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl, peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents) for a few days post treatment.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water for 24-48 hours.
- Do NOT pick or exfoliate the scabbing or crusting skin as it may cause infection or further trauma.
- Refrain from any other treatments to the treated area during the healing period.
- Notify us immediately if you have any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling).